Monday, November 29, 2010

Black Friday Weekend

Well, last Friday was my very first Black Friday shopping. Got up at 3 am, arrived at the store at 4 am - and WHAT?????? My first thought upon arrival was, wow so many stores have so many people waiting to get it. Parked the car, walk to the store, just to find out that all those people at the other end of the shopping center all wanted to get into Target. Guess I am not really yet a real American haha. Hanna and I (yes, Hanna came with me - she loves going shopping, no matter what time of the day LOL) walked all the way to the end of the line and made it inside the store within 10 minutes, not to bad. Got great deals on most of the stuff that was on our list, so we are very happy!

Saturday we had to drop Ian of at his friends house, they needed to work on some homework presentation for their Religion class, so off Hanna and I went yet once again. Got her a nice leather jacket, that she wanted and just strolled through the Westfield Topanga mall. Boy has it been a long time since I went to a mall, usually I am just in and out.

Sunday was just staying home and doing nothing, well, that's not really true, I did a bit of scrapping, got to work these last few days on this gorgeous Christmas inspiration kit and just searched the internet for stuff. Found I desperately need the next class from Jessica Sprague, so I can start creating my very own templates and get my foot into digital designing. If all oes well I plan to become a designer in 2012, so wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment