Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Scrapbooking

Last Saturday I finally were able to get together with some of my scrapbook friends again. Our local crops are not happening anymore, because we all have gotten to busy, some moved away and less and less of us were able to attend. However, I really miss scrapbooking with my friends.I miss the conversations, the friendship, the camaraderie, the stories we shared, the laughters ... and the food!



Last Saturday I attended the huge crop at the CHA Craft Show. It was so much fun to just scrap again, and I mean paper scrap again. The door prizes were awesome. In the matter of fact I could have left all my paper at home, because I ended up using only the paper that we got as one of the door prizes from Heidi Grace (Reagan's Closet). The colors and the texture of her newest collection is just plain awesome! It inspired me so much, that I couldn't help myself, but use it up for all of my layouts. I was just drawn to those papers. Here is one of the layouts I created:



I put the journaling into circles that I pop dotted and doodled around. Just wished you could see and feel this paper, it is great to work with.

No comments:

Post a Comment