Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Thank goodness it is 2010

The last 6 month have been very hectic and unpredictable. The decision of getting away for Christmas and New Year was the best we could have made. It was nice to arrive at our cabin with a snow blanket covering everything. It didn't take long to put up and take down our Christmas tree. I competed 13 digital LO's and 2 dbl. spread paper LO's since Christmas. I am very pleased with that accomplishment, since I have not been able to even think about scrapping the past few month. Starting digital scrapbooking was perfect for me this time around. I could use photos that I didn't had printed yet, and even the newest photos just taken during this vacation and best of all, I didn't make a mess.

To show of my work I am adding a digital LO I created about me, using supplies from Jessica Spragues class Up and Running, which is a must take for beginners :)

No comments:

Post a Comment